Sponsor a local youth chapter for $7500!
Our public charity endeavors are currently operated by high school students with assistance from college interns, professional business and education volunteer leaders. We are currently forming SOS (Save One Student) Youth Chapters, comprised of high school student volunteers. These chapters will be in place around each of the 55 public high schools in Central Indiana. Their mission will be to identify and mentor at-risk students on a one on one basis through graduation and college admission or job placement. Our annual goal for each Youth Chapter is to “save” at least four at-risk students who will graduate rather than dropping out of school.
The Indiana Dropout Prevention Center notes that a high school dropout will cost a community $500,000 in rendering lifetime entitlements to them. Our educational programs can reverse this sum for every student we “save”. You can become part of this life saving strategy by identifying a community chapter you would like to support.
This is what your invaluable supports means to our students:
- 4 targeted youth students enrolled in our college prep program for 5 years
- Helps cover start-up costs for our 55 student volunteer chapters
- Help high-potential, low-income families prepare their students early getting into and succeeding in college
- National college graduation rates are 33% in Indiana – Our student average is 90% are graduating in 4 years
- Lifetime naming rights to your sponsored chapter – a great living legacy for a good cause. Honor a deceased loved one, promote your business within the community, or leave sponsorship in a will or trust
- Choose which school or community your donation supports
- Announcement in local social media, news publications, and on our website
- Tax deductible charitable donation
- An impact to the students in your community